More Details Bigger, better, and more bad-A then you could imagine, the GW-A1000 in the black resin colorway features almost too many features. With G-Shock's Smart Access utilizing electronic crown switch and five-motor drive making it easy to find the time in different cities around the globe. This black G-shock watch also has Triple G Resist construction with a gel-like materials to resist gravitational dropping force, centrifugal gravitational force and vibration making it the toughest watch yet. Not to mention the tough Solar Power, Tough movement, and Multi-Band atomic timekeeping for complete accuracy. The GW-A1000 is also easy to read and has a comfortable resin band.
- G-Shock model number: GWA1000-1ACR.
- G-Shock G-Aviation Solar black watch.
- Smart Access with electronic crown switch and five-motor drive.
- UTC, Coordinated Universal Time.
- Shock resistant with Triple G Resistant technology.
- Use of gel-like materials to resist gravitational dropping force, centrifugal gravitational force and vibration.
- Radio-controlled Wave Ceptor calibration.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping technology.
- 200M water resistant.
- Tough movement, auto hand correction.
- World time, Full auto calendar.
- Power saving function.
- 12/24 hour formats.
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers.
- Beeper alarm.
- Storage battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery.
- Black resin band.
- 54.1 x 52.4 x 16.4mm / 157g.
- Available to US Customers Only
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: