- Alibi Rogue 2013 144 snowboard.
- Fully laminated wood core.
- Sandwich construction.
- Biaxial glass layup for easy edge to edge turns.
- Stainless steel edges.
- Dampening materials for a smooth ride.
- Extruded base that is fast and low maintenance.
- All mountain snowboard.
- Standard camber for more pop and response.
- Directional-twin shape.
- Flex rating: 4/10.
This is a great board! I was so sick of rentals. They were so heavy, hurt my legs, and were hard to control. So, I decided to invest in this (well, a package deal with this in it-it was such a good deal!), and I dont regret a thing! This is light, great at turning (even on icey snow), and so much better to control and smooth! I am very happy with this board!
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like