More Details Hit top speeds in smooth style with the Arbor Mission 37" Swallow Tail longboard complete. The Mission 37" complete longboard features a beautiful Hawaiian KOA wood top ply that is visible via the already applied clear recycled glass grip tape, a custom "green and blue wave" graphic on the bottom by artist Chili Thom, Gullwing 9" Reverse trucks for amazing turns, Arbor 65mm Sucrose Formula 78a wheels for the perfect amount of grip, extra speedy Abec 5 bearings, Arbor hardware and Arbor's exclusive recycled plastic riser pads. This Arbor longboard is great for getting around campus at work or school, catching some speed on a downhill, cuttin' some corners slalom style, and of course, just steady cruisin'! The Mission KOA Thom longboard complete comes fully assembled and ready to roll right out of the box!
Note: Components such as trucks and wheels may differ in color from those shown in photo.
- Arbor Mission 37" Thom Swallowtail longboard complete.
- Custom art by artist Chili Thom on bottom.
- Hawaiian KOA wood top ply visible via clear grip tape.
- Swallowtail design.
- Clear recycled glass grip tape applied to board.
- The Mission complete longboard is great for all riders from beginners to advanced.
- 7-ply maple construction with KOA top ply.
- Arbor 65mm Sucrose Formula 78a durometer wheels.
- ABEC 5 bearings.
- 9" Gullwing Charger Reverse trucks.
- Recycled plastic riser pads.
- Comes fully assembled and ready to roll right out of the box!
- Made in the USA.
- Cannot ship to Mexico.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: