- Arbor Zeppelin KOA 33" longboard complete.
- 33 x 8.5.".
- 23.5" wheelbase.
- 7-ply maple and Koa combo construction.
- Arbor 72mm, 78a durometer Freeride wheels.
- Ryan Jacobs Hula bottom graphic.
- Carved out wheel wells.
- Recycled glass top lucid grip tape.
- Recycled rubber risers.
- ABEC 5 bearings.
- 9" Gullwing sidewinder trucks.
- Made in the USA.
- Cannot ship to Mexico.
This board is great! The 9" Gullwing sidewinder trucks are really amazing for turning/carving! However at the beginning you will find that the board wobbles a bit when riding however that is because of the trucks. You should get use to it very quickly and will quickly realize you will have to adjust you standing just a bit. This board is good from getting you to point A to B. However if you are going downhill there will be lots of speed wobble.
This is truly a great board (Deck, Trucks, wheels)
(Posted on 3/28/14)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like