- Billabong Colors snowboard jacket for girls.
- Black and Grey colorway with Pink and Yellow detailing throughout.
- 10,000mm waterproof rating.
- 10,000g breathability.
- Critically taped seams.
- Long slim fit for extra protection and flattering look.
- YKK Zipper front closure with overlay.
- Multi-adjustable hood with high collar.
- Fully lined interior.
- Zipper mesh lined underarm ventilation for improved breathability.
- Adjustable waterproof powder skirt to keep snow out.
- Stack snaps and loops for pant to jacket interface.
- Brushed micro fleece lined front hand pockets.
- Sleeve lift pass pocket.
- Internal media pocket.
- Easy function goggle pocket.
- Billabong detailing throughout.
- 100% twill.
I absolutely loved this jacket. I am 5' 1" and around 118 pounds. I am small up top, but my hip area is bigger and always throws my size off depending on the item. This coat has an average fit to it--not overly baggy, but not super form fitting. I ordered a SMALL, and it was the perfect size. It's a little more snug on my hips that I may like, but not enough to really affect my satisfaction or movement. The black and gray colors look really great with the pop of pink and yellow. I planned on pairing this with a bright color pants (I ended up choosing the yellow Billabong pants), so I didn't want too much color in my jacket. This was just perfect color wise. I also love the functionality of the jacket. Plenty of pockets to hold what you need. The hand gaiter things are nice, though I have a feeling over time the material will get ruined (and pretty dirty). You can easily tuck them into the sleeves a bit if you don't want to wear them.
I only got to wear it once so far this season while snowboarding (I am a new snowboarder and was borrowing stuff), but I was super warm during the whole time. I actually got a little too warm and unzipped the sides. The only con I would say is that if you don't have the jacket zipped up all the way, the collar can flap up in your face and field of view while snowboarding. Not a major issue (so far); plus you could always just zip it up all the way if it did become an issue. I was thinking of maybe putting a piece of velcro on it.
(Posted on 3/25/14)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like