- Burton Root 152cm snowboard.
- Nug Raductionis shorter & wider that rides up to 10cm bigger.
- Channel System for tons of stance options and micro adjustments.
- Channel only fits Burton EST bindings or bindings with compatible baseplate.
- Flat Top camber is flat between your feet for easier edge transition.
- Directional shape and flex for improved float and control.
- Superfly core with Dualzone EGD for extra pop and longer last.
- Triax fiberglass with carbon I-Beam for tons of snap and response.
- Side Effects lengthen the surface of the tip & tail for edge hold and pow planing.
- Color swapping die cut sintered base is harder & faster.
- Color swapping bases may slightly differ from image shown.
- Frostbite edges that extend out for extra grip when you need it.
- 10:45 sidewall for more impact absorption.
- Squeezebox construction mixes thick & thin areas for easier turns.
- Burton Jumper Cables carbon fiber strands for extra torque from foot to edge.
- Infinite Ride so it rides smooth from day 1.
- Pro Tips are milled down at nose and tail for a lighter board.
- Flex rating 4 of 10.
- Effective edge: 109.5.
- Waist Width: 25.6.
- Sidecut Radius: 6.29.
- Suggested rider weight: 160-210 lbs.
- Available to US customers only.
- Made In Austria.
Love the graphics
(Posted on 3/28/14)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: