More Details The 159 Wide Lib Tech Skate Banana BTX snowboard is the one that started the reverse camber revolution and is one of the most award winning decks in the market. The wide Skate Banana snowboard let's anyone with a size 11 boot and bigger to shred the snowboard phenomenon. The Skate Banana features Lib Tech's Banana Tech comes with BTX technology that is the combination of Banana Tech that is a continuous rocker between the feet and Magne-Traction that gives you multiple points of contact that turns ice into powder for an insanely stable ride. Featuring the H-Pop core with a core profiled specifically for Banana camber, Power Transfer internal sidewalls, black top sheet with black & yellow top sheet and base, and a super fast and durable sintered base. Full of innovations that even Lib Tech doesn't understand the 159 Skate Banana wide snowboard from Lib Tech is a true original one snowboard that has proven again and again to be one of the funnest boards on the hill.
- Lib Tech Skate Banana BTX 159 wide snowboard.
- Banana Tech reverse camber with rocker between your legs for extra float and more.
- Magnetraction for better edge hold and stability in all conditions.
- BTX tech combines Banana and Magne-Traction for a super fun ride.
- True twin shape for easier switch riding.
- H-Pop core with banana specific core profile.
- Power Transfer internal sidewall for more control and response.
- Award winning board that started the whole rocker craze.
- Sintered base that is harder and faster than others.
- Effective Edge: 120.
- Waist Width: 26.5.
- Sidecut Radius: 8.4.
- Flex Rating: 6/10.
- Suggested rider weight: 140 lbs and above.
- Made in the USA by snowboarders.
- Available to US customers only.
the coloring is real loud and bright great for board of its caliber dope for the slope
(Posted on 6/9/13)
(Posted on 6/8/13)
its a good board for all park. ok on moguls and great for mountain riding. wish it was a little softer but still good. no problem over pow.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like