- Lib Tech T. Rice 161.5 snowboard.
- Travis Ricespro model snowboard.
- C2 Banana Tech with Power Magnetraction (C2 BTX).
- Twin pointey pow shape.
- Bio-plastic top sheet made from castor beans.
- Columbian Gold core that is lighter, stronger, and has better response.
- Axis Inversion Fiberglass uses technology Lib doesn't even understand.
- Sintered base that is faster and harder.
- Carl Smith & Mike Parillo custom artwork.
- Effective Edge: 124.5.
- Waist Width: 26.
- Sidecut Radius: 8.4.
- Flex Rating: 7/10.
- Suggested rider weight: 130 lbs and above.
- 2013 Transworld Good Wood snowboard.
- Made in the USA by snowboarders.
- Available to US customers only.
See what Transworld Snowboarding has to say about the
Good Wood Award winner Lib Tech Travis Rice Snowboard:
(Posted on 6/9/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like