More Details Gigi Ruf wouldn't be where he was today if it wasn't for total focus and commitment to snowboarding and his snowboarding gear. As a result, Ruf rocks the green and purple Union Contact Pro snowboard bindings for all his pow missions. Built for advanced riders the Contact Pro bindings are stronger than ever before thanks to Dupont Zytel St Nylon, carbon injected base and highbacks. Triple Zone Bushing system in three separate zones provide supreme dampening and true board flex. The Contact Pro's strength and security goes hand in hand with Union's lifetime warranty. A universal disk ensures no matter what board you ride, a 4x4-hole mount, 3-hole mount, or Burton's own, The Channel, system, the Contact Pro bindings will deliver the best ride of your life. The Lightweight, responsive and ready to perform, the Union Contact Pro snowboard bindings are the king of the hill, even Gigi Ruf will tell you so.
- Union Contact Pro 2013 snowboard bindings.
- Designed by Gig Ruf.
- Green with purple accents.
- Carbon Injected Contact Base - Dupont Zytel St.
- Contact Pro Dupont Zytel ST Highbacks, light and comfortable.
- Triple Zone Injected EVA Bushings for supreme dampening and flex.
- Shift-on-the-Fly Forward lean.
- CNC heelcups removes material to reduce weight and maintain strength.
- Injected Magnesium buckles.
- Tool-free size adjustment.
- NEW 3D Direct-Connect Strap System.
- Multi-layer tapered strap core.
- Universal disks - compatible with traditional 4x4, 3-hole and The Channel.
- NEW toe cup design.
- Grade 8.8 hardware.
- Lifetime Warranty Base.
- Available to US customers only.
They attract the ladies!!
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: