More Details The 2013 Burton AK Cyclic men's snowboard jacket made with a ultra waterproof 2 Layer GORE-TEX shell. In true Burton AK fashion the GORE TEX Cyclic snowboarding jacket is built for the serious snowboarder who wants the best materials and no unneeded extras. This black Burton AK jacket features a removable powder skirt with jacket to pant interface, fleece lined hand pockets with chest pocket at left side, adjustable hood and hem, waterproof reverse YKK zippers, and a fully taped 2 layer GORE-TEX material that is the most waterproof and breathable material available. Burton's AK Fit has engineered articulation designed to move with you while shredding and hiking. The Burton AK line has long been Burton's most functional and dry collection of outerwear and with the Cyclic 2L GORE jacket for 2013 you are sure to stay dry and ride longer.
Check out all of our Guys Snowboard Pants and get a whole new kit.
- 2013 Cyclic Gore Tex Burton snowboard jacket.
- 2 Layer GORE-TEX coating for ultimate dryness and breathability.
- Burton AK Fit made for easier movement when hiking and riding.
- Fully taped seams with GORE-SEAM tape.
- Lightweight and breathable shell jacket.
- Articulated sleeves.
- Chafe-free taffeta collar.
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pants interface.
- Contour hood with multiple adjustments.
- Reflective details for night shoots.
- Engineered mesh lining for warmth and ventilation.
- Micro fleece hand warmer pockets.
- Pass pocket near waist gaiter.
- YKK matte water resistant zippers.
- Chest pocket with room for ipod or mp3 player.
- Outer shell: 100% nylon.
- Membrane: 100% PU.
- Tricot and mesh lining: 100% polyester.
- Taffeta lining: 100% nylon.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: