More Details The 2012 Burton Candy Pants are girls snowboard pants from the Shaun White signature White Collection. The Candy Pant features 10,000 mm waterproofing, 5,000 gm breathability, Dryride Durashell two-layer fabric, fully taped seams, and The White Collection custom fit, which is Shaun White's combo of Burton's Sig Fit and Slim Fit. A little longer here, a bit tighter there. The fit of the Candy Pant is tailored specifically around Shaun White's style.
- Girls snowboard pants from Burton.
- Shaun White signature design.
- Jean-style cut with articulated knees.
- 10,000mm waterproofing.
- 5,000 gm breathability.
- Fully taped seams.
- Slim, but still with room for underlayers.
- Dryride Durashell 2-layer fabric.
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents for cool down.
- Taffeta lining, wicks and breathes easily to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Built-in pant-to-boot gaiters.
- Comfortable tricot-lined waistline.
- Zipper closure hand warmer pockets.
- Double-velcro-closure back pockets.
- Outer shell: 100% nylon.
- Membrane: 100% polyurthane.
- Tricot and mesh lining: 100% polyester.
- Taffeta lining: 100% nylon.
These pants fit VERY snug in the thighs. Almost to the point of not being able to bend which is needed when snowboarding.
(Posted on 6/9/13)
Loving the fit of these!!
(Posted on 6/8/13)
Wish there wasn't only Larges!!
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like