More Details The Burton girls Candy snowboarding pants are the best of the best and part of the Shaun White signature collection. With a slim fit and slight flare, to go over your boots, plus a 10,000mm waterproof rating the Candy pants will have the right fit, look good, and preform up to the standards you would expect out of two-time Olympic Gold Medalist Shawn White.
- 2012 Burton Candy wome's snowboarding pants.
- 10,000mm waterproof rating.
- Shawn White collection snowboard pants.
- Burton DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer coated stretch twill woven fabric.
- Burton Girls Slim Fit cut.
- 5,000gm breathable stretch taffeta lining.
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents.
- Button and clasp front, micro fleece fly and waistband, and beltloops.
- Articulated knee patches for better range of motion.
- Boot gaiter.
- Zippered front pockets, side Velcro cargo pockets, and Velcro flap back pockets.
- Zippered boot slits.
- Outer shell: 100% polyester, Membrane: 100% polurthane, Lining: 100% polyester.
Bought these pants but had to return. The slim fit looks okay but really restricts movement because of how close the fit is around the thighs. I guess I just prefer my pants baggy.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like