- Burton Custom Flying V 155cm wide snowboard.
- Flying V camber has a mix of rocker and camber.
- Directional twin shape and flex.
- Burton Squeezebox has thicker core and thinner flex zones.
- All mountain freestyle board.
- Super Fly II full-length wood core.
- Dualzone EGD for consistent edge hold and added strength.
- Triax fiberglass construction for a longer lasting ride.
- Carbon fiber Lightning Bolts under bindings for extra power to the edge.
- Carbon I-Beam running between your feet.
- Sintered WFO base is wax infused for a fast and low maintenance ride.
- Frostbite edges with Grip and Rip tune.
- Wider construction for boot sizes 10 and up.
- Flex Rating: 5.
- Effective Edge: 119.
- Waist width: 25.6.
- Sidecut radius: 7.81.
- Suggested rider weight: 135-175 lbs.
- Made in Austria.
- Available to US customers only.
My first board was a Burton Custom and the Flying V is as good as it gets...a sweet ride!
(Posted on 3/28/14)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: