- Burton Deja Vu 149cm Womens Snowboard.
- Flying V: Rocker between and outside your feet enhances playfulness and float. Underfoot, subtle camber zones focus edge control, power, and pop.
- Overbite Frostbite Edges: Twice the amount of Frostbite which results in a huge increase in grip on hard, icy conditions while remaining smooth and catch free.
- Triax: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Kaleidoscopic natural landscape palette and majestic pines graphic.
- FSC Certified Super Fly 700G Core: Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone EGD: The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Core Profiling: Improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable, and easier to manipulate.
- Sintered: Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Flex Rating: Medium Soft.
- Waist width: 24.2cm
- Mounting: The Channel - Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable than standard binding mounting systems. The Channel gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings.
- Design Element: Side Effects - Lengthens the surface area at the tip and tail contact points to improve edge hold and allow the board to plane easier in pow. A livelier feel and enhanced grip on groomers along with added float for overhead days.
- Design Element: Scoop - Exaggerated tip and tail scooping turn up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch free fun when riding everything from a knee high box to neck deep pow.
- Factory Tuning: Infinite Ride - A Burton Exclusive technology maximizes pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- 3 Year Warranty on Board featuring The Channel against manufacturing defects. All claims should be accompanied by a receipt and communicated to Burton.