More Details Introducing the 2013 Burton Feather Girls Snowboard. The Burton Feather is determined to get better with women's specific True Flex Fly core, twin flex, directional shape, and NEW V-Rocker camber, this deck will have all-terrain freedom. Also including Burton's Cruise Control catch free edge technology and exquisite custom Sophie Kern art you can ride with style and grace. Float like a feather, sting like a bee on the 2013 Burton Feather snowboard.
- Burton Feather 153 Snowboard.
- All Mountain board.
- V Rocker is continuous rocker between your feet and towards the tip and tail.
- Twin flex and feel for a balanced ride.
- Directional shape has increased op in tail and stronger nose.
- Women's Specific True Flex Fly Core offers great snap and response.
- Biax fiberglass gives a park friendly feel.
- Cruise Control technology boosts confidence with the combo of a softer flex and mellower edge tune.
- Convex at the nose and tail for freestyle fun regular or switch.
- Extruded base is durable and has low maintenance.
- Double Chair Package has great technology but is also a great place for new riders.
- Ability Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Flex Rating: 2.
- Effective Edge: 119.50 cm.
- Waist width: 4.0 cm.
- Sidecut radius: 7.49 m.
- Suggested rider weight: 130-170 lbs.
- Available to US customers only.
Coming off a 5150 board, this is like heaven! It's light, it rides SO nice and floats over powder like nobody's business. I am more of an intermediate rider, and this was a HUGE step up from a beginner board. This will be great for the next few years (+). I would recommend this board to everyone.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
I LOVE my burton feather, it has a little less flex than my old RIDE board, but maneuverability is still good and i love it. it takes good turns and feels smooth to ride. i suggest this board to any intermediate rider
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like