More Details The 2013 Burton Freestyle is a household name by now and comes back in 2013 better than ever. These kelly green bindings will help you rule the mountain thanks to the minimized highback with less weight without giving up strength, a the MicroFlad for perfect adjustment, and a rotating highback adjustment for a perfect ride. The straps are made of a 3D molded EVA for a perfect fit on day one and the toe strap features Adaptastrap that can be worn as cap strap or over the foot. All the features you want, a quick buckle system, tons of comfortable padding and a tonal green colorway make the 2013 Burton Freestyle bindings better than ever.
- Burton Freestyle 2013 green binding.
- Lightweight and strong polycarbonate baseplate.
- Single component high back that is light and has perfect flex.
- MicroFLAD forward lean adjustment and rotating high back adjustment.
- Smooth Glide buckles only take a few clicks to cinch.
- EVA baseplate cushioning.
- 3D molded EVA Lushstrap and Adaptastrap that can be a Capstrap or over foot.
- Available to US customers only.
Great binding for beginners. (It worked well for me at least.) it was forgiving when I needed it to be. It has the lean adjust to held direct your feet to do the toe stops more naturally. The top strap is a bit bulky but it added to the comfort I think. Easy to adjust and tweak if the shop doesnt set you up. All around I can't complain.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like