More Details The Burton Lipstick 141 all mountain girls snowboard knows how to make snowboarding all it can be with tons of Burton tech made specifically for girls. This premium snowboard sets the bar high with it's easy to use Flat Top zero camber profile for a more relaxed and forgiving ride that makes turning a breeze. The standout features of the Burton Lipstick extended Frostbite Edges beneath your bindings for enhanced edge hold in the sketchiest of conditions, the Channel board-to-binding system that makes micro-stance-adjustments a cinch, Jumper Cable carbon fiber stringers for more response, and the women's specific True Flex Super Fly Core for a dialed in ride. The Lipstick is built for a hard charging lady and features Infinite Ride Technology that allows you to rip up the mountain on day one so you can ride in confidence with a ripping board for any ripping girl.
Shop all snowboards that are a Transworld Good Wood Winner.
- Burton Lipstick 141 girls Snowboard.
- 2013 Transworld Good Wood Award Winner.
- All Mountain snowboard.
- Flat Top is a zero camber board for easy edge transition.
- Directional twin shape is made for easier float in the powder regular or switch.
- Women's Specific True Flex Super Fly Core offers extra snap and response.
- Dual zone EGD wood grain positioning for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Pro-Tip technology with tapered tip to tail thickness for easy mobility.
- Jumper Cables made of carbon for more response and board last.
- Color swapping sintered base is fast and durable.
- Frostbite Edges beneath bindings offer tremendous edge hold on hard, icy conditions.
- Burton Infinite Ride technology for a good ride from day one.
- The Channel allows you to micro-adjust stance width and angles with EST compatible bindings.
Check out what Transworld has to say about the Good Wood Winner Burton Lipstick:
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: