- Burton Lipstick 154 girls Snowboard.
- 2013 Transworld Good Wood Award Winner.
- All Mountain snowboard.
- Flat Top is a zero camber board for easy edge transition.
- Directional twin shape is made for easier float in the powder regular or switch.
- Women's Specific True Flex Super Fly Core offers extra snap and response.
- Dual zone EGD wood grain positioning for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Pro-Tip technology with tapered tip to tail thickness for easy mobility.
- Jumper Cables made of carbon for more response and board last.
- Color swapping sintered base is fast and durable.
- Frostbite Edges beneath bindings offer tremendous edge hold on hard, icy conditions.
- Burton Infinite Ride technology for a good ride from day one.
- The Channel allows you to micro-adjust stance width and angles with EST compatible bindings.
I have been snowboarding for 15 years, the past 5 years I have spent on the same board, a traditional style camber, Burton's Feel Good 2008. Today I demoed a friends Lipstick and HOLY COW!! I was blown away how much smooth and much more effortless carving became... so much more precision! the flexy core allowed me to nose/tail press without struggle, and the lightness of the board allowed me to actually get all the way around in my 360's.I thought I wanted to move away from purchasing burton boards but this ride is freaking amazing, felt like a whole new rider!! totally an all mountain ripper!!
(Posted on 4/7/14)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like