More Details Number one seller for a reason, the Burton Moto white, grey and black snowboard boots offer the flexible and soft support you need to shred all season or another year, the Moto feature Speed Zone lacing system with lightning fast control that gives you more rebound, wrap and response without any tension points. A heat-moldable Imprint 1 Liner has integrated liner lacing and EVA cushioning for the insane comfort. The power of Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology reduces the boots overall footprint for a better fit and lighter construction. Get the best out of your snowboarding boot with the Burton Moto black snowboard boot.
- Burton Moto 2013 snowboard boots.
- White, grey and black colorway.
- Support rating: 3.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology makes the boot shorter, lighter and sleeker.
- Speed Zone Lacing System for true lacing zonal control.
- Imprint 1 Liner with integrated lacing has lightweight power panels and are heat moldable.
- Dual-Component Outsole with EVA cushioning.
- Rubber Ice Spikes are soft and grippy with stiffer spikes that dig into ice.
- Grip Fit Ribs.
- Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded tongue.
- NEW Total Comfort Construction.
- Snow-proof internal gusset.
- Level 1 Molded EVA footbed.
- Burton logo tags throughout.
- Black accenting liner, lacing and stitching.
These boots feel alright when you first try them on but that's about it. The speed zone lacing can create some major pressure points and when you're out on the hill it'll slowly get looser. The ends of the lacing system are a paint to get in and out of the little provided pouches and don't even think about trying to get them out on the hill. I would avoid these if possible.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like