More Details The 2012 Burton Social Flying V girls snowboard is all is all about playfulness with a true-twin flex and direction. With Burton's scoop technology and frostbite edges keep you from catching an edge wherever you decide to go on the mountain. Burton's new girls-specific True Flex Fly core makes it a softer more flexible ride, and the Jumper Cables make sure you don't lose the pop that we all know makes riding more fun.
Check out the video below for more information.
- Burton Social Flying V girls snowboard.
- 2012 Burton girls V-Rocker snowboard.
- True-twin shape.
- Burton's Flying V technology with a blend of camber and rocker.
- Burton Jumper cables technology for added pop.
- Burton Pro-Tip technology with tapered tip to tail thickness for easy mobility.
- Burton's scoop tip and tail.
- Symmetrical twin flex for a balanced ride, regular or switch.
- Burton biax fiberglass laminates.
- Frostbite Edges for enhanced board control.
- Available to US customers only.
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: