More Details The Burton Super Hero in the 151 size is a great park and jib board any rider looking for a rad ride. This Transworld Good Wood Winner can be ridden 4-5cm shorter than your usual size because of the Nug Raduction that is wider with more sidecut so you don't lose any material under you feet. This mid wide Burton Snowboard features a scoop nose, frostbite edges, flat top camber for easier slides and turns, sintered base, twin shape & flex, and an wood core with carbon stringers for the perfect amount of pop. Jump on the Burton Super Hero 151 snowboard and let your dreams take flight.
Shop all snowboards that are a Transworld Good Wood Winner.
- Burton Super Hero 151 snowboard.
- 2013 Transworld Good Wood winner.
- Flat Top flat camber profile for easy edge transition.
- Mid Wide board for slightly larger boots and bigger stomps.
- True-twin shape and flex for regular and switch riding.
- Super Fly Core with negative core profile and tip to tail wood.
- Responsive triax fiberglass.
- Sintered base is hard and fast.
- Nug Raduction lets you ride a smaller board (4-5cm) without losing any float.
- Burton Channel system has multiple stance options
- Jumper Cables are carbon stringers for extra torque to the edge.
- Scoop nose and tail for a loose ride and catch free fun.
- Pro-Tip tech for a thin and lightweight nose and tail.
- Flex Rating: 5/10.
- Effective edge: 112.
- Waist width: 26.1.
- Sidecut radius: 6.62.
- Suggested rider weight: 130-180 lbs.
- Available to US customers only.
Check out what Transworld has to say about the Good Wood Winner Burton Super Hero:
want this board so badly
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: