More Details The flagship of the Capita line, the Black Snowboard of Death 156 cm snowboard breaks all boundaries for 2013. Recognized as Transworld Snowboarding Good Wood Winner this is the world's most ultimate and versatile snowboard machine on the planet. The Freeride FK sets the board up for total domination with its integration of its raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain and elevated contact points to land and float in pow. The Directional sidecut with Death Grip, a reverse sidecut blend in the midsection, compliments the hybrid camber design for a point of contact to retain control and consistency through turns. Feel the power of the Capita Black Snowboard of Death legacy in the elevated 2013 design.
Shop all snowboards that are a Transworld Good Wood Winner.
- Capita Black Snowboard of Death 156 2013 snowboard.
- All mountain board.
- Transworld Good Wood Winner.
- Freeride FK has a raised camber platform and elevated contact points.
- Flat Kick Technology for quick edge turns.
- P2 Superlight Core is lightweight and versatile with high performance return of energy.
- Custom Weave Basalt Fiberglass configuration with a resin and glass application for a lighter board with higher energy returns.
- 4x20mm Basalt V Tech reinforcements for retained power and pop.
- Wax infused rotation sintered speed base made of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene for high speed shredding.
- New Age Directional Sidecut with Death Grip reverse sidecut arc in the midsection.
- Silkscreened + Die Cut Base Graphics.
- PLT Topsheet technology.
- 360 Degree steel edges.
- Full ABS Sidewalls with silkscreened graphics.
- 4x2 inserts.
- Aluminum logo base inlay.
- Flex rating: 6.5/10.
- Effective edge: 119.9 cm.
- Waist width: 25.3 cm.
- Sidecut: 8.3>1.5>7.8 m.
See what Transworld Snowboarding has to say about the
Good Wood Award winner Capita Black Snowboard of Death:
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: