- Empyre Girl snowboard pants.
- 10K waterproof rating.
- Indigo denim girls snowboard pants in a classic 5 pocket denim style.
- Two zip hand pockets at sides and Velcro coin pocket.
- Zip back pockets.
- Silver stud detail at hips and belt area.
- Adjustable Velcro cinch inside.
- Soft interior mesh lining.
- Inside thigh ventilation.
- Boot gator.
- Expandable ankle zippers.
- Shell: 100% polyester, Lining : 100% polyester.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pants!
I was a little unsure about the quality of these pants since they're from Zumiez own line, but they definitely proved me wrong. Kept me dry all day on the slopes, and the liner inside really kept me warm. I use to only wear insulated snow pants, but probably won't be any more considering these are way more lightweight and they do the job just fine.
Fit wise was awesome...I'm about 116 lb. and 5'8, so I need a small it the waist, and a longer inseam (around 31”) for the legs. These fit amazing! The waist was perfect, and they didn’t hang in mid air when I put my snowboard boots on.
Only thing I would prefer is for the flare to open up a little wider at the bottom so they can go over the boots easier.
In the end, still very happy with the purchase.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like