More Details The 2012 Empyre Girl 10K Nomad girl's snowboarding jacket is a light insulated jacket with all the right ingredients to keep you warm and dry up on the hill. Girls snowboard jacket with Velcro, and zip front designed to keep the cold out and the warmth in, a full powder skirt with a pants-to-jacket button system to keep snow from going were it shouldn't, a mesh lined media pocket so you can listen to your ipod or MP3 player while you ride, an interior Velcro pocket for goggles or other goods, a full cinch hood to protect your face, two fleece lined zip front hand pockets, and mesh lined ventilation zips at both sides to help cool you off after a long day on the mountain. The Nomad also features a sleek all black design with a structured fit that plays off classic casual jacket designs.
- Empyre Girl insulated snow jacket.
- 10,000mm water proof rating.
- All black with oversized buttons.
- Buttons for appearance, closure is zip and velcro.
- Full powder skirt with pants to jacket button system.
- Mesh lined media pocket.
- Interior Velcro pocket for goggles or other goods.
- Full cinch hood.
- Mid-high fleece lined collar.
- 2 fleece lined zip front hand pockets.
- Mesh lined ventilation zips at both sides.
- Adjustable cinch cord at bottom hem.
- Slim fit.
- Shell: 100% polyester, Interior: 100% polyester, Fill: 100% polyester.
This jacket runs a little bigger than I'd prefer, but it's super cute and comfortable. I was very picky about finding a nice snowboarding jacket that didnt make me look too frumpy or like a marshmallow - this one was the answer! I still love it even though I had to return it to get a smaller size.
(Posted on 6/9/13)
(Posted on 6/8/13)
stylish and fun, love this snow jacket.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like