More Details The 2012 Burton Poacher snowboard jacket. In true Burton fashion, the 2012 Poacher snowboard jacket isn't built like the rest. Yes it's got the standards, a full powder shirt, multiple pocket options, and adjustable hood and hem line and a 10K waterproof rating. But it's what you don't see that' really impressive like: Burton's custom Sig Fit that allows room for layering and longer sleeves to prevent snow inside the jacket, critically taped seams, Zonal 3M Thinsulation, articulated sleeves for better range of motion, a chafe-free collar, micro fleece hand warmer pockets, and adjustable sleeves that let you adjust the length as you grow so you won't have to keep buying new outwear every season just because you eat your Wheaties.
- 2012 Burton snowboard jacket.
- 10K mm waterproof rating, 5K g breathability.
- Burton Sig Fit with room for layering and longer sleeves to prevent snow inside the jacket.
- Critically taped seams.
- Zonal 3M Thinsulation.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Articulated sleeves.
- Chafe-free collar.
- Full powder skirt with jacket-to-pants interface.
- Contour hood.
- Engineered lining for warmth and ventilation.
- Micro fleece hand warmer pockets.
- Pass pocket.
- Room-to-grow adjustable sleeves.
- Three pocket at front, one goggle pocket inside with additional room for ipod and/or mp3 players.
- Outer shell, membrane, insulation, lining: 100% plyester.
nice jacket for the price
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: