- Girls snowboard pants from Burton.
- Shaun White signature design.
- Jean-style cut with articulated knees.
- 10,000mm waterproofing.
- 5,000 gm breathability.
- Fully taped seams.
- Slim, but still with room for underlayers.
- Dryride Durashell 2-layer fabric.
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents for cool down.
- Taffeta lining, wicks and breathes easily to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Built-in pant-to-boot gaiters.
- Comfortable tricot-lined waistline.
- Zipper closure hand warmer pockets.
- Double-velcro-closure back pockets.
- Outer shell: 100% nylon.
- Membrane: 100% polyurthane.
- Tricot and mesh lining: 100% polyester.
- Taffeta lining: 100% nylon.
these are tighttt
(Posted on 3/28/14)
These pants fit VERY snug in the thighs. Almost to the point of not being able to bend which is needed when snowboarding.
(Posted on 6/9/13)
Loving the fit of these!!
(Posted on 6/8/13)
Wish there wasn't only Larges!!
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like