More Details The Nike 6.0 Vapen is here to stay, and here to shred the mountain with a supportive flex that will keep you riding strong whether you are in love with the park, or the parks arch nemesis, the pow. With a phylon midsole and outsole with full PU cushioning and a Nike 6.0 Mogan 2 inspired upper, the Vapen not only performs, but keeps you looking good while doing it. The heat moldable liner is equipped with webbed lacing for a quick get up and go option and a warming blanket strobel to keep your feet nice and toasty.
Check out the video below for more information.
- Nike SB Vapen snowboard boot.
- Full length phylon midsole and outsole with polyurethane cushioning.
- Full length internal backstay.
- Flex notch on shell provides a flex option without ruining your boots.
- Heat moldable liner for custom molded fit.
- Baxa internal lacing harness system, something like a Roman sandal.
- Traditional lacing system.
- Flex Rating - 3.
- Available to US customers only.
Bought a pair of these and they are the single solitary worst fitting pair of snowboard boots I have ever owned in 18 years of snowboarding! Would NEVER recommend to anyone. They actually made my feet go numb and my toes bleed. Never will I buy another boot from Nike. Maybe they should stick to basketball or something.
(Posted on 6/9/13)
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like