More Details The Apache 2012 snowboard gloves in black and white by Grenade define maximum functionality, amazing warmth and protection from the elements and top o' the line style. The Apache gloves feature Primaloft Insulation Technology for dryness and comfort, custom Grenade detailing on the palm and top hand, leather fingertip covering for extra protection, a Lorca suede palm with sick helicopter graphics and Hipora breathable waterproof inserts.
*Please see Outlet Product notes below.
- Grenade Apache 2012 Glove.
- Lorca suede palm.
- Leather fingertip covers.
- Cinch straps to keep the snow out.
- Helicopter graphics on palm for extra style and grip.
- Grenade metal logo piece for customized brand recognition.
- Custom Grenade pull tabs.
- Shell: 95% nylon, 5% PU.
- Palm: 55% nylon, 35% PU, 10% genuine leather.
- Lining & Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Insert: 100% polyurethane membrane.
- *Limited quantities available on Outlet Products at this price.
- All products are brand new but may be shopworn or have missing packaging.
- Zumiez stands behind the quality of this product and it may be exchanged under the return policy .
Great gloves. From the first time you feel these you know they're quality. I rode with them this weekend, 18 degrees F, these were so warm and dry. I expect a great season with them. They grab great, expect the white palm to get dirty first time out, gives it character though.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
Pretty good gloves.
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like