More Details A true Burton girls snowboard classic. Designed with fun AND femininity in mind, the 2012 Burton Lux Rocker girls snowboard has what it takes to keep a rider happy at any level. A carefree riders dream, the Lux Rocker's ideal day includes shredding a variety of terrain without: always thinking about gear, catching an edge, whipeing-out scorpion style, or putting too much wear and tear on the body. Yes, the Lux Rocker is an ultimate cruiser snowboard with it's continuous V-Rocker Technology that puts rocker in it's place aka - between and outside the feet for superior float-ability through pow and catch-free playfulness, Burton's Pro-Tip technology with tapered tip to tail thickness for easy mobility, AND, the New Burton girls specific, True Flex Super Fly Core designed and tailored to girls needs resulting in improved stability, effortless edge control, and energized pop in the tip and tail.
Check out the video below for more information.
- 147cm Burton Lux Rocker girls snowboard.
- 2012 Burton girls Rocker snowboard.
- Burton V-Rocker Technology with rocker between and outside the feet.
- Twin-like shape.
- Directional Flex with increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose.
- Burton's forgiving Biax Fiberglass.
- Burton Cruise Control sidewall.
- Extruded Base.
- Burton Pro-Tip technology with tapered tip to tail thickness for easy mobility.
- New Burton girls specific True Flex Super Fly Core.
- Artist: Maurizio Molin.
- Side cut radius: 7.29m.
- Waist width 238mm.
- Suggested weight: 115-150 lbs.
- Available to US customers only.
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: