More Details Dear Ladies of snow, if you don't already know, it's never been a better time to be a girl! Thanks in part to boards like the Burton Deja Vu 2012 girls snowboard. Perfect for all women snowboarders. From the park rat to the powder monster, novices, and seasoned vets, the Burton girls Deja Vu snowboard has key ingredients for great times on the hill including; Burton's predictable and controllable Flying V reverse camber and twin shape, Burtons Infinite Ride technology designed to preserve flex and pop for seasons to come, Burton's own The Channel board-to-binding system, extended Frostbite Edges beneath your bindings for enhanced edge hold in the sketchiest of conditions, and, the New Burton girls specific, True Flex Super Fly Core designed and tailored to girls needs resulting in improved stability, effortless edge control, and energized pop in the tip and tail.
Check out the video below for more information.
- 146cm Burton Deja Vu girls snowboard.
- Burton girls Flying V reverse camber snowboard.
- Twin shape.
- High Speed Quad Package Burton snowboard-adds performance, speed, and strength while reducing weight.
- Burton Infinite Ride technology to preserve flex and pop.
- Burton Pro-Tip technology with tapered tip to tail thickness for easy mobility.
- The Channel.
- Burton Triax Fiberglass.
- Frostbite Edges for enhanced board control.
- Burton Smooth Ride technology lets you ride smoother through rough terrain, cushioning vibrations and shock impact.
- Directional Flex with more pop in the tail and a resilient nose for increased control.
- Burton Dualzone EGD wood grain positioning for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- New Burton girls specific True Flex Super Fly Core.
- Durable Sintered Base is highly pours for superior wax absorption.
- Side cut radius: 7.37m.
- Waist width 243mm.
- Suggested weight: 125-160 lbs.
- Available to US customers only.
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: