More Details The 2012 Burton Feelgood Flying V girls snowboard is all about floating through pow, superior edge control, added snap, and powerful pop. Burton's Flying V technology means this Burton board has got continuous rocker throughout, including between and outside the feet, for enhanced playfulness and float-ability through deep pow. Having Burton Flying V technology also means this board's got subtle camber zones underneath the feet giving this board focused edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and power through turns. Other tasty ingredients include: Burtons Infinite Ride technology designed to preserve flex and pop for seasons to come, Burton's own The Channel board-to-binding system, extended Frostbite Edges beneath your bindings for enhanced edge hold in the sketchiest of conditions, and, the New Burton girls specific, True Flex Super Fly Core designed and tailored to girls needs resulting in improved stability, effortless edge control, and energized pop in the tip and tail.
Check out the video below for more information.
- 149cm Burton Feelgood Flying V girls snowboard.
- 2012 Burton girls Springloaded snowboard.
- Directional shape.
- Burton's Flying V technology with a blend of camber and rocker.
- Burton Infinite Ride technology to preserve flex and pop.
- Burton Pro-Tip technology with tapered tip to tail thickness for easy mobility.
- The Channel.
- Symmetrical Twin flex for a balanced ride, regular or switch.
- Ultra-light Carbon I-Beam backbone.
- Burton Lightning Bolts HiVoltage technology with energy transfer strands radiating outward from beneath the feet for a more responsive ride that's not stiff.
- Burton Triax Fiberglass.
- Frostbite Edges for enhanced board control.
- Burton Dualzone
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: