More Details Th 2012 Roxy Ollie Pop C2 BTX girls snowboard is a free-style master peice that can extend much further than just the park and pipe. The Roxy Ollie Pop snowboard has got C2 Power Banana technology which adds rocker between the feet for enhanced float-ability through powder, Magnetraction serrated edges for a better hold in ice and sketchiness, and camber on the tip and tail from the feet on out giving it more power, control, and pop. Another notable feature of the Roxy Ollie Pop snowboard is it's true-twin Harmonic O-Pop shape with a harmonizing side cut and flex that's softer between the bindings allowing riders to have a better arc through turns without sacrificing pop at the nose and tail.
Check out the video below for more information.
- 2012 Roxy Ollie Pop C2 BTX 151cm Snowboard.
- Girls snowboard.
- Girls free-style snowboard.
- True-twin shape with harmonic o-pop side cut and flex shape.
- C2 BANANA-TRACTION, "C2 BTX",with Banana Technology: reverse camber only between the feet, C2 Power Banana: camber on the tip and tail,MAGNETRACTION: wavy, serrated edges.
- Envi alloy core.
- TNT Base.
- Bio Plastic Bean Top sheet made from beans, featuring the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any top sheet in the industry.
- 5 SW Sidewalls have an Ultra High Molecular Weight exterior made from soy-based elastomer laminated to 5 internal wood layers.
- Quasi-isotropic fiberglass.
- Flex 4.5.
- Sidecut Radius:7.9m.
- Waist Width: 242mm.
- Made In USA.
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: