More Details To call the Clash the best of both worlds might sound cliche, but you know what they say, "If the cliche fits..." The best bang for your buck with a high quality build and a lower price tag. Hop on this directional-twin board and you will know what we mean. From the first trip up, to the first rail, and the first kicker, the Clash will give it one-hundred the whole time.
Check out the video below for more information.
- Forgiving Burton EZ-Rocker reverse camber.
- Directional shape and twin flex with a 3-6mm taper by size.
- Classic tip-to-tail wooden Fly Core.
- Jib and park friendly biax fiberglass.
- Speedy extruded base.
- Cruise control catch free edge tune.
- Flex rating: 2.
- Available to US customers only.
no flex in my opinion
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: