More Details In the aftermath of the reverse camber the Burton Aftermath 2012 guys snowboard stands alone. Carrying a camberific directional-twin shape to keep you riding right, even reverse, and floating pow like a champ, with traction to spare. With a high speed quad package, a Burton SuperFly core, and Squeezebox pop additives, this board will cruise, fly, and jib like nothing else.
Check out the video below for more information.
*Please see Outlet Product notes below.
- Twin-like, directional twin shape.
- Super Fly core with DualZone EGD.
- Durable sintered base.
- Squeezebox for snappy pops.
Triax versatile fiberglass.
- Jumper Cables High Voltage carbon strips.
- Flex Rating: 5.
- Available to US customers only.
- *Limited quantities available on Outlet Products at this price.
- All products are brand new but may be shopworn or have missing packaging.
- Zumiez stands behind the quality of this product and it may be exchanged under the return policy .
I was a little nervous about spending this much dough on a board that is a relatively "new" concept. but i have to say I am so impressed with it, and it is worth every penny. It is by far the best board i have ever owned, it is responsive, smooth riding, and it rides soft but has that nice little pop when hitting jumps or ollies. I ride all mountain and it is nice to have a board that i can carve the pow in the morning and hit the park in the afternoon. it floats on the soft stuff and never washes out in the rough icy stuff. just a fantastic board. can't wait to buy the bindings that actually go with the board.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like