More Details Making waves in the competition for over 15 years for one reason; it's namesake. The Hi-Standard demands the best that Vans has to offer. A TriFit X Thermal liner provides nailed in heel hold and a dual density heat moldable core while the stainless steel double-posted lace hooks, instep lace lock out, and OTW lace lock keep you tightened into your boot. Being strapped in tightly doesn't mean that the comfort was sacrificed, the V2 footbed provides added padding at the balls of your feet and your heels.
- 2012 Vans Hi-Standard snowboard boots.
- Vans longest running snowboard boot.
- Internal web harness and OTW lace lock.
- TriFit X thermal liner for a nailed in heel hold.
- VansLite outsole to reduce weight.
- EVA V2 series footbed with added padding at the balls of your feet and your heels.
- Flex Rating - 3.
- Available to US customers only.
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: