More Details The third time around the Aura hasn't changed too much, just a few minor tweaks here and there. Keeping up with the Vans classic styling and a Vans Double BOA lacing system. The Aura has a TriFit Thermal X Liner that not only keeps your feet warm but locks them in place to prevent sliding around and blisters. The V3 Footbed is a full length EVA cushioning system that has padding underfoot and added arch support to help form to your feet. A forgiving flex makes this boot the perfect freeride snowboard boot.
- 2012 Vans Aura snowboard boots.
- Back for the third year with a few treaks.
- Vans Double BOA lacing system with two BOA sections.
- TriFit X thermal liner for a nailed in heel hold.
- VansLite outsole to reduce weight.
- Vans ImpactSorb impact absorbent heel.
- EVA V3 series footbed with added padding at the balls of your feet, heels, and arch.
- Flex Rating - 5.
- Available to US customers only.
Love these boots
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: