More Details The Adrian Lopez signature AL 50 skate shoes from C1RCA. These are some comfortable skate shoes, Adrian. Thanks for having such exact specifications. The AL 50 shoes are built out with a nubuck upper, a triple stitched suede toe cap, super comfortable and breathable terry lining, traditionally padded tongue and collar, and a full-foot cushioning EVA footbed to give your feet the support they need while you're busy becoming the next Adrian Lopez.
- Limited quantities available on outlet shoes, at this price they will go fast.
- Adrian Lopez signature Circa AL 50 skate shoes.
- Nubuck upper with suede toe cap.
- Traditionally padded tongue and collar.
- Full-foot cushioning EVA insole.
- Breathable visa terry lining.
- Classic skate shoe vulcanized construction.
- C1RCA embroidered logo at back.
- Shoes are brand new but packaging may be slightly "distressed".
- Zumiez stands by these shoes, and they can be exchanged under our return policy .
I really liked these shoes stylewise and comfort, but they're not the most durable shoe you can get. if you don't skate though, they're a pretty good shoe. It's just that skating tears these up pretty quickly.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like