More Details You can almost hear the ocean while riding the Portal longboard from Sector Nine, featuring a 38" long deck for plenty of room to ride, wide 10" Gullwing Charger trucks for nice smooth turns, grippy 78a Nineball wheels, and maple and fiberglass construction for a smooth, flexible ride. Then there's the awesome beach scene graphic that just whets the appetite for carving out the asphalt ocean out there. The Sector Nine Portal longboard is fully assembled, so it's ready to ride out of the box.
Note: Components such as trucks and wheels may differ in color from those shown in photo.
- Longboard complete from Sector Nine.
- Comes fully assembled and ready to ride out of the box.
- Components such as trucks, wheels, and bearings may differ in color from what is shown.
- 4-ply maple with 2-ply prepreg fiberglass sandwich construction.
- Concave camber mold.
- 38" long x 9.2" wide.
- 28" wheelbase.
- 10" Gullwing Charger trucks.
- 74mm 78a 2/3 offset Nineball wheels.
- Abec 5 PDP bearings.
- 1.5" low pro hardened steel bolts.
- Drop-through mount.
- Sector Nine logo grip tape.
- Cannot ship to Mexico.
The guldwings break easy get some randalls and this will be alright
(Posted on 6/9/13)
This is an ok board for sliding and tricks but I wouldn't reccomend it for that, this is a great cruising board though 4 plys super light
(Posted on 6/8/13)
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like