More Details The Scout snowboard boot from DC shoes has long been a staple in the DC snow line and for good reason. This fully featured BOA snowboard boot has all options with a price and comfort that anybody will like. Featuring DC Unilite sole construction taken straight from their skate shoes and used in the snow making the DC Phase super lightweight and very comfortable. The Command Liner is a simple and effective lace up liner with multi density zones for a warm feel and perfect fit. With the DC BOA Coiler technology you don't have to tie your boots and still get a perfect fit. The DC Scout has it all in a smooth black and white colorway that will keep your feet comfortable, dry, and stylish.
- DC Scout black 2013 Snowboard Boot.
- BOA x DC Coiler lacing system.
- Durable black synthetic leather upper.
- Water resistant mesh panels.
- Padded neoprene tongue and calf areas.
- DC Unilite outsole developed in DC skate shoes for a grippy lightweight sole.
- Abrasion resistant sticky rubber outsole.
- Command liner with multi density zones, lace up closure, ankle j-bars for fit.
- Liner coated with Aegis anti-microbial spray to keep your boots less stinky.
- Flex rating: 5/10.
- Available to US customers only.
(Posted on 6/9/13)
no more having your boots loosening up on you while ur riding down that black diamond. simple to use and you feel secure constantly
(Posted on 6/8/13)
I love em
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like