More Details The 2013 Burton AK Stagger men's snowboard jacket made with an ultra waterproof 2 Layer GORE-TEX jacket to keep the wet out and the heat in. This black Burton AK jacket features a removable powder skirt with jacket to pant interface, fleece lined hand pockets with dual chest pockets, adjustable hood and hem, reverse waterproof YKK zippers, and a fully taped 2 layer GORE-TEX material that is the most waterproof and breathable material available. Heated by Burton's Thermacore there is 40g of insulation at the back and front body and lined with materials engineered to keep you warm and dry. For many years the Burton AK line has the most functional and dry of outerwear available, the Stagger 2L GORE jacket for 2013 is sure to impress.
Check out all of our Guys Snowboard Pants and get a whole new kit.
- 2013 Stagger Gore Tex Burton snowboard jacket.
- 2 Layer GORE-TEX coating for ultimate dryness and breathability.
- Thermocore with 40g insulation at upper back and front body.
- Fully taped seams with GORE-SEAM tape.
- Adjustable wrist gaiters.
- Removable face gaiter.
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pants interface.
- Contour hood with multiple adjustments.
- Reflective details at pockets.
- Engineered lining for warmth and ventilation.
- Micro fleece hand warmer pockets.
- Pass pocket near waist gaiter.
- YKK water resistant reversed zippers.
- Dual chest pocket with headphone feed.
- Zippered pit vents to keep you cool.
- Outer shell: 100% nylon.
- Membrane: 100% PU.
- Tricot and mesh lining: 100% polyester.
- Taffeta lining: 100% nylon.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Super dope jacket it's got all the bells and whistles you need and none that you don't!
(Posted on 6/9/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like