- GNU B-Pro C2BTX 152 cm Snowboard.
- C2 Banana Tech (C2 BTX) rocker between your feet and elliptical camber at the tips and tails.
- Magne-Traction features serrated edges that cut into the snow giving more edge hold, control and a better ride.
- Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) fibers offer a lightweight and strong composite that quiet chatter from rough terrain and created a smooth ride.
- Twin shape allows for a balanced ride.
- Bio-Beans Polymer Topsheet features a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Mervin AG2 Sustainable wood core.
- Sintered base offers high wax absorption and superior durability.
- Medium flex can handle every type of terrain you take it on.
- Ability Level: Advanced.
- Effective Edge: 117 cm.
- Waist Width: 24.4 cm.
- Sidecut Radius: 8.2 m.
- Flex Rating: 5.5/10.
- Suggested Rider Weight: 100-180 lbs.
- Graphics by Adam Haynes.
- 2013 Transworld Good Wood snowboard.
- Made in the USA by snowboarders.
- Available to US customers only.
(Posted on 3/28/14)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: