More Details The peak of snowboarding perfection, the GNU B-Pro C2BTX 152 cm snowboard continues to improve and set the standard for girls boards. The B-Pro features C2BTX and Magne-Traction technology with camber outside the feet providing stability and pop for big landings and Banana rocker between the feet allowing great carving on hardpack and float in powder. For 2013 GNU enhanced the B-Pro with the addition of Liquid Crystal Polymer(LCP)fibers for an extremely lightweight and smooth ride. Parks, pipes, big mountains and everywhere in-between, the GNU B-Pro snowboard can stand up to any terrain you put it on.
Shop all snowboards that are a Transworld Good Wood Winner.
- GNU B-Pro C2BTX 152 cm Snowboard.
- C2 Banana Tech (C2 BTX) rocker between your feet and elliptical camber at the tips and tails.
- Magne-Traction features serrated edges that cut into the snow giving more edge hold, control and a better ride.
- Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) fibers offer a lightweight and strong composite that quiet chatter from rough terrain and created a smooth ride.
- Twin shape allows for a balanced ride.
- Bio-Beans Polymer Topsheet features a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Mervin AG2 Sustainable wood core.
- Sintered base offers high wax absorption and superior durability.
- Medium flex can handle every type of terrain you take it on.
- Ability Level: Advanced.
- Effective Edge: 117 cm.
- Waist Width: 24.4 cm.
- Sidecut Radius: 8.2 m.
- Flex Rating: 5.5/10.
- Suggested Rider Weight: 100-180 lbs.
- Graphics by Adam Haynes.
- 2013 Transworld Good Wood snowboard.
- Made in the USA by snowboarders.
- Available to US customers only.
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: