More Details Mervin changed the game again with the GNU Pickle PBTX 150 snowboard and it's back again this year. The Park Pickle is a twin tip all terrain freestyle deck built with Pickle Twin Asym Geometries! Pickle technology gives more sidecut and shorter contact points to the heel edge and a slightly larger sidecut for easier toe side turns on a twin shaped board for easier shredding. Featuring Mervin's Banana Tech with Magnetraction that gives you ultimate edge control, tons of pop, some extra float in the pow, and rides a bit bigger than it's size. Built with an AG sustainable aspen core, toeside and heelside specific sidecut, and slick and fast sintered base for extra speed. The 2013 150 Pickle snowboard has is a true innovation for your snowboarding so expand your mind and keep your snowboard weird.
- GNU Pickle 150 snowboard for 2013.
- Banana Camber Tech has rocker from the middle to the tip and tail.
- Power Magnetraction (TX) has a wavy edge that gives better edge hold.
- Twin Asym shape designed for easier toe and heel side turns and duck riding.
- Mervin AG Sustainable aspen core that is asymmetrical to match the shape.
- Sintered base that is faster and harder than most.
- Bases are color swapping to save waste, base may differ from photo.
- Effective Edge: 111.
- Waist Width: 24.9.
- Sidecut Radius: 8.1/7.3.
- Flex Rating: 5.5/10.
- Suggested rider weight: 80-160 lbs.
- Graphics by Matt French and Pinski.
- Made in the USA by snowboarders.
- Available to US customers only.
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: