- Gnu Pickle 150 snowboard for 2013.
- Banana Camber Tech has rocker from the middle to the tip and tail.
- Power Magnetraction (TX) has a wavy edge that gives better edge hold.
- Twin Asym shape designed for easier toe and heel side turns and duck riding.
- Mervin AG Sustainable aspen core that is asymmetrical to match the shape.
- Sintered base that is faster and harder than most.
- Bases are color swapping to save waste, base may differ from photo.
- Effective Edge: 111.
- Waist Width: 24.9.
- Sidecut Radius: 8.1/7.3.
- Flex Rating: 5.5/10.
- Suggested rider weight: 80-160 lbs.
- Graphics by Matt French and Pinski.
- Made in the USA by snowboarders.
- Available to US customers only.
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like