More Details Named the ruler for a reason, the Burton 2013 Ruler Snowboard boots are for progressive snowboarders who are all about going further and doing more. Speed Zone Lacing offers lightning fast control and rebound. Shrinkage Footprint Reduction technology reduces the bots overall footprint for a boot that is lighter, sleeker and shorter, no more toe drag. With Power spine backstays the medial/lateral support is fine tuned for better edge-to-edge response and durability. Bottom line, the Burton Ruler snowboard boots are a black, bad boot that offers amazing support and response and the durable construction you know and love from Burton.
- Burton Ruler 2013 snowboard boots.
- Black colorway.
- Support rating: 6.
- Total Comfort Construction for that perfectly broken in feel, right out of the box.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology makes the boot shorter, lighter and sleeker.
- Speed Zone Lacing System for true lacing zonal control.
- Imprint 2 Line has new Lock up cuff and inner lace lock.
- Heat moldable.
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed.
- NEW Velcro closure system.
Lock0up cuff with NEW Velcro closure system.
- NEW lightweight outsole and 270 degree.
- Rubber toe/heel reinforcements.
- Power Spine backstay allows for fine-tuned medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response and durability.
- Total comfort construction snow-proof internal gusset.
- Level 1 Molded EVA footbed.
Got them for christmas and absolutely love them! so comfortable!
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: