More Details DC PBJ snowboard 149 is ready to shred for the 2013 season, and is an all out park board for riders of any skill level. The 2013 DC PBJ has an Anti-Camber shape that's flat between your bindings and curved up in the nose and tail for a more stable ride and smoother rail slides. The DC PBJ park snowboard features DC's Camber Core, an arched fiberglass layer that gives the board stability and pop from the inside out. The Radius 2 Flat shape of the DC PBJ adds a flat surface at the tip and tail of the board for added lift for cleaner presses, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge. The True extruded base with lightning fast Structurn plus a playful bi-axial glass the DC PBJ will be a fun riding board on jumps, boxes, or log rides.
- DC PBJ 149 Snowboard 2013.
- Park board for any rider.
- Mid flex board for freestyle snowboarding.
- Anti-Camber: Flat between your bindings and rocker outside for a stable ride.
- Astro Core: A wood core reinforced with space age composite for a more buttery feel.
- Camber Core:Pre-curved fiberglass layer that adds stability and pop.
- Radius 2 Flat: Flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board helping lift on boxes/rails and blends with the sidecut for easy edge to edge turns.
- True Base: Fast, durable and easy to maintain extruded base.
- Structurn: A base with structure that allows the snow to move easier under your board.
- Color swapping base may differ from photo.
- 64.20 Bi-Ax: Two directions of fiberglass woven tightly together for a playful flex.
- Flex: 5/10.
- Waist Width: 24.8 cm.
- Effective Edge: 109 cm.
- Sidecut Radius: 6.7m.
- Made in Austria.
- Only available in the US
i want so badly
(Posted on 6/9/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: