More Details The 2013 Buckwild 157 from Ride Snowboards was built to withstand the daily park and street riding of Ride pros Seb Toots, Darrell Mathis, and Matt Ladley. Featuring Ride Snowboards Slimewalls for a smooth ride and impact absorption, Cleave Edge giving you 50% more steel and durability, Twin Rocker with a flat camber to tip and tail for catch free riding, Pop Rods 2.0 in the nose and tail to add pop and control, Carbon Array 3 for extra response to the edge, and a super fast Fusion 4000 sintered base. The Ride Buckwild 157 snowboard is a great twin tip park whether you are chuck a double cork, or just learning gap to boardslides.
- Ride Snowboards Buckwild 157 twin tip park snowboard.
- Twin shape and flex for switch and regular park riding.
- Slimewalls are urethane sidewalls for a smooth ride and impact absorption.
- Twin Rocker is micro rocker that is flat to contact points for a catch free ride.
- Pop Rods 2.0 flat carbon rods in the tip and tail.
- Thin Con construction for less weight in the tip and tail.
- Carbon array 3 laminates give power from the binding to the edge.
- Cleave Edge add 50% more steel for better durability.
- Hybrid glass has triaxial glass on the top and biaxial on bottom for a perfect blend.
- Fusion 4000 sintered base is faster and harder.
- The Die Cut Base is color swapping, color may vary from photo.
- Flex rating: 6/10.
- Effective Edge: 122.8.
- Waist Width: 25.3.
- Side Cut Radius: 8.
- Suggested Rider Weight: 130 - 180 lbs.
- Available to US customers only.
Check out the new Twin Rocker from Ride Snowboards:
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: