More Details The 2013 Ride Berzerker 161 snowboard was designed by and for all mountain freestyle pioneer Jake Blauvelt. This all mountain destroyer is full of Ride Snowboards technology including Slimewalls urethane sidewalls for a smooth ride, Hybrid All Mountain camber with a rocker nose for float, Pop Rods 2.0 in the nose and tail to add pop, Carbon Array 3 for extra response in and out of turns, hybrid fiberglass with a sheet of triax glass on top with biax on bottom, plus a sintered base that will take a beating and haul down the hill. Jake Blauvelt helped Ride to design the Berzerker 161 to be good enough to shred Mt Baker all day, so you know this Ride Snowboard is good enough for your local hill.
- Ride Snowboards Berzerker 161 all mountain freestyle snowboard.
- Jake Blauvelt Pro Model snowboard deck.
- Twin shape with directional flex.
- Slimewalls are sidewalls made of urethane for a smooth ride and impact absorption.
- Hybrid All Mountain rocker has camber in the middle with a rocker nose for float.
- Pop Rods 2.0 flat carbon rods in the tip and tail.
- Thin Con construction for less weight in the tip and tail.
- Carbon array 3 laminates give power from the binding to the edge.
- Hybrid Glass blends triaxial fiberglass on top with biaxial under base for better flex.
- Fusion 4000 sintered base is faster and harder.
- The Die Cut Base is color swapping, color may vary from photo.
- Flex rating: 7/10.
- Effective Edge: 125.4.
- Waist Width: 25.
- Side Cut Radius: 7.45.
- Suggested Rider Weight: 140-190 lbs.
- Available to US customers only.
Learn more about Ride Snowboards Hybrid All Mountain shape:
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: