- Alibi Rogue 2013 140 snowboard.
- Fully laminated wood core.
- Sandwich construction.
- Biaxial glass layup for easy edge to edge turns.
- Stainless steel edges.
- Dampening materials for a smooth ride.
- Extruded base that is fast and low maintenance.
- All mountain snowboard.
- Standard camber for more pop and response.
- Directional-twin shape.
- Flex rating: 4/10.
(Posted on 3/28/14)
absolutely love the look of this board!
(Posted on 6/9/13)
Pretty great built! Light yet strong! Great for beginners!
(Posted on 6/8/13)
Bought this board as part of my package deal in store. Awesome I love my board this is really light compared to some other brands I've seen. And really durable on the slopes took it up to Canada at -15 for a week with me. It was perfect, I got a good deal and a great board. Love Zumiez!
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like