More Details Tried and true, the Capita Saturnia girls snowboard in 149 cm has received the Transworld Snowboarding Good Wood award for a reason. Pro Rider Laura Hadar's first choice the Saturnia is built with top technology and no superfluous extras that don't contribute to better riding. The traditional camber elongates the effective edge and provides more power and better pop. Don't be afraid to take her to the tough terrain, as the Saturnia can hold an edge like no other and slashes through crud without looking back. Let's be honest, what's most important in your snowboard is ride-ability and the Capita Saturnia girls snowboard is ready and waiting to go anywhere on the mountain.
- Capita Saturnia 149 girls snowboard.
- Freestyle focus.
- Traditional camber for stability, power and pop.
- Radial Sidecut.
- True Twin shape.
- WDT Engineered Jib Core with durable, yet softer flex patterns.
- Pre-Cured 420 fiberglass configuration.
- Direct digital and Silkscreen topsheet.
- Extruded base for low maintenance.
- 360 Degree steel edges.
ABS bomb-proof sidewalls.
- 4 x 2 inserts for bindings.
- Flex rating: 4/10.
- Effective edge: 113.1 cm.
- Waist width: 23.8 cm.
- Sidecut: 6.8 m.
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: