More Details The workhorse of the Union binding line, the green Union Force 2013 snowboard bindings are the most important, and rightfully so, the most dependable way to connect yourself to your snow-stick. The dependability of the Force comes from the incredibly strong Stage II Dupont Zytel ST baseplates and highbacks that are guaranteed against breakage, forever. Extruded anodized aluminum heelcups add 30% strength to the piece making it completely indestructible. The NEW 3D Direct-Connect strap system is a multi layer tapered strap core that evenly distributes pressure on the boot. The Force's universal disks are compatible with all board types, including the Burton exclusive Channel system. Let the Force Bindings by Union do all the work this season while you strap in and enjoy the ride.
- Union Force 2013 snowboard bindings.
- Green colorway.
- Stage II Baseplates with Dupont Zytel ST.
- Multi-Zone Dupont Zytel ST Highbacks.
- Injected EVA bushings.
- Extruded Anodized Aluminum heelcups.
- Quick-Adjust forward lean.
- NEW 3D Direct-Connect strap system.
- Multi-layer Tapered Strap Core.
- Tool-Free size adjustment.
- Magnesium buckles.
- Universal disks.
- Grade 8.8 hardware.
- Lifetime Warranty Base.
- Union logo graphics throughout.
- Available to US customers only.
Are these as lime green as they look in this picture, I can't find a review for 2013.
(Posted on 6/9/13)
(Posted on 6/8/13)
they are a lime color i got them
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like